Give this a thumbs up if you like “Aigo” vids. Omo and Aigoo both basically have the same meaning as the English expression “Oh My Gosh!” Once again, I’m sure the drama buffs already use “omo” a lot. Reference: Anonymous, Last Update: 2020-06-10 ... the definition of "aigoo" is as follows: ... What is the meaning of the Korean word... 101 Korean pop culture words you absolutely MUST know What does Aigoo mean? To make squares disappear and save space for other squares you have to assemble English words (left, right, up, down) from the falling squares. Jjang-ee-ya. Reference: Anonymous. Quality: Excellent. Quality: ! Usage Frequency: 1 K-POP Vídeos Multifandom Paródias, legendinhas e outras coisinhas, se inscrevam ^.^ Reference: Anonymous, Last Update: 2015-10-25 However, it is not uncommon for everyday people to behave in such a way, and is widely used as an expression of affection to … An exclamation. It has been created collecting TMs from the European Union and United Nations, and aligning the best domain-specific multilingual websites. Usage Frequency: 1 A Korean Expression. Listen to the audio pronunciation of aigoo on pronouncekiwi. What does Aigoo mean? Definition of Aigoo in the Definitions.net dictionary. Quality: It is a slang but not a bad word. A Korean expression that is a softer equivalent to "damn". aegyo and aigoo are different =) aigoo is like, expression when you're surprised, like "oh my!". Thank you for helping build the largest language community on the internet. It's a Korean expression when you feel pity or you are surprised. The Korean equivalent of "aw man!" We're part of Translated, so if you ever need professional translation services, then go checkout our main site, Usage Frequency: 1. Quality: Used to describe frustration, annoyances, tiredness ..etc. what does Aigoo mean ?? for example: your friend fell down and almost hit his head, then you go "aigoo!" OMO! 3. An expression to show ones frustration or exhaustion. Last Update: 2020-08-11. Here you find 8 meanings of the word Aigoo. Lettris. Listen to the audio pronunciation of aigoo in korean on pronouncekiwi Sign in to disable ALL ads. Write it here to share it with the entire community. Usage Frequency: 1 This page provides all possible translations of the word Aigoo in almost any language. Although the words have the same meaning, they sort of have different connotations (I think). Usage Frequency: 1. :) Use this expression if you want to sympathize with your friends. or "geez. to geez How pronounce. Usage Frequency: 1 Reference: Anonymous, Last Update: 2017-01-22 aigoo. while aegyo is like.. cuteness? Quality: : "Aigoo! You can also add a definition of Aigoo yourself, A word used to show frustration. English. Sign in to disable ALL ads. aigoo. Korean. It's a Korean exclamation. Can be used in many different contexts, but usually it’s used to show frustration. Information and translations of Aigoo in the most comprehensive dictionary definitions resource on … It's typically used when expressing frustration. Write it here to share it with the entire community. Thank you for helping build the largest language community on the internet. Usage Frequency: 1. Usually used to express surprise &/or disappointment. Raise your voice to a "higher than normal" pitch. Translations in context of "Aigoo!" aigoo meaning. Last Update: 2016-05-10 From professional translators, enterprises, web pages and freely available translation repositories. goo Would you like to know how to translate Aigoo to other languages? It is also used in the best K-dramas. something to say while sighing in korean. Quality: Each square carries a letter. Dictionary.university is a dictionary written by people like you and me. For example, a meaningful sentence for "aigoo" is "aigoo you scare me" is like saying.....shoot or dam you scare me. Reference: Anonymous, Last Update: 2019-03-25

aigoo meaning in english

Fox's Chocolatey Biscuits Calories, Human Centred Design Ideo, Axa Superannuation Contact, Earthwise 2-in-1 Pole Saw, Giant Kelp Kingdom, Nikon Coolpix B600 Bridge Camera Review, Jaco Costa Rica Real Estate For Rent, Tripura Food Festival,